Thursday 25 October 2012

Regal Rose - Darkly Decedent Collection

So the fabulous new collection from Regal Rose was released last week, and it most definitely doesn't disappoint!

Appropriately named 'Darkly Decedent', the collection mixes gothic with glamour, creating a result influencing from the Baroque and Gothic eras to 90's grunge and 80's rock.

Comprising fierce and edgy pieces, including claws, bones, and spikes, to more delicate and intricate lace and silver tones, Regal Rose have pulled out all the stops for this collection and, its safe to say, created a masterpiece.

The Lookbook shots make use of the models' oxblood red lips to create a stunning contrast against a pale complexion, resulting in a dramatic, dark, romantic feel.

















And what a wonderful time to launch such a hauntingly beautiful collection. I for one will definitely be purchasing a few items in time to spice up those all important party outfits this season!

Above is my compilation of the key pieces from the Darkly Decedent collection, including some of the fabulous Lookbook shots.

I also gathered together some of my favorite picks in the set of photos below. I have deeply fallen for the Lace Crowns in both black and gold, the stunningly simple Symbolic Silhouette Rings (which are on my to buy list to wear with my already purchased Above Knuckle Rings - buy some they are crazy lush), and the delicate and sophisticated Single Chandelier Earring. It's safe to say I am hooked, and I hope you will be too!















The Darkly Decedent collection launched on the 18th October, so everything is available to buy online now! And do have a look at the rest of their fabulous products too: http://www.regalrose.co.uk/.

Anyway, I'll leave the pictures to do the talking.

Regal love and roses,

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment