Tuesday 21 August 2012

Rockin' The Motel Street Team

Hola!

So a few weeks ago I became a member of the Motel Rocks Street Team.

Motel Rocks is a vintage inspired fashion brand (which takes up a good chunk of my wardrobe) with a gorgeous store based in Bristol, and I have been buying the contents of their online shop, as well as making several trips to the Bristol store too, for the past 2+ years.

Becoming a Street Team member gives me the chance to earn commission whilst promoting the fabulous Motel brand (which I have done anyway from the minute I read about them and purchased my first item - the beauty that is the Husky Coat in Leopard Print), and whilst doing this I get to offer everyone a massive 20% off any full priced item on the Motel website. All you have to do to get this amaaaaze discount is enter the code 'jaynaugustina' at the checkout. Simple as!

Plus, they offer Free UK Delivery and Returns too, and for a limited time they are offering Free Next Day Delivery when you order before 12.30pm over the approaching bank holiday weekend! What more could you ask for?! So now is the chance to treat yourself to some seriously good lookin' clothes for a seriously good lookin' price tag. I know I will be for my birthday this Friday! Eeek!

So I recommend you go and feast your eyes on some of the gorgeous stuff they have to offer, they have the most fabulous pieces in their new in section, including a selection of fishtail and dipped hem dresses in a range of prints, which are my absolute fave at the moment as they look so elegant, so I'm sure you'll find plenty to lust over.

In the meantime, I liked my first purchase from Motel so much I bought two! Here's mee in the gorgeous Husky Coat in Leopard Print!

Photo courtesy of the awesome Akash Kamboj of
Akash Kamboj Photography.

Enter jaynaugustina at the checkout for a fabulous 
20% off your order total!
Lovelove,

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment