Monday 19 November 2012

Boohoo (woohoo!) Christmas style

I am stupidly excited. A couple of weeks ago boohoo.com posted some pictures on their Instagram of the most gorgeous christmas jumpers, which I've been drooling over ever since, and they are now live on their website! I just had a quick scroll through their 'Christmas Winter Warmers' section and I pretty much want it all!

There is a huge selection of knitted and oversized jumpers, from Reindeer, Santa and Christmas Tree designs to snowflake, navaho and aztec patterns. Then there are several different styles of leggings, from chunky knit to brushed knit, in a range of prints and colours. They also have so many cute and cosy accessories, from chunky knitted oversized scarfs, furry headbands and earmuffs to bobble hats, crochet handwarmers, and some gorgeous hat-scarf-gloves combos too!

Whats more, they have a choice of knitted jumpers and cardigans, as well as snoods, scarfs and hats, for men too! They would make the perfect stocking filler for a brother, father or boyfriend.

I just think these Christmas jumpers are all too cute. I want the lot! And they are so affordable too; all the jumpers above are between £15 - £25, so you really don't have to break the bank this jolly season!

Check out the rest of their 'Winter Warmers' pieces below. I hope you love them as much as I do!



























Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment