Sunday 18 November 2012

Winter Warmers

For the first time this winter I felt a serious chill in the air today! The bitter icy type that makes my nose turn red and my fingers numb if I'm outside too long, and it got me longing for my wintery creature comforts; a furry coat (or my onesie on a lazy lounging day), a pair of fluffy UGGs, some earmuffs and a snuggly snood, and of course a Starbee's Hot Chocolate in my mittens. Yum!

So I've thrown together a collection of my favourite winter warmers that I will be wearing non-stop through the cold to come, including some furry coats and outerwear I bought from Republic and Hollister, my BooHoo onesie, my favourite Ugg boots, the cosiest slippers courtesy of Bedroom Athletics and Ugg, a few pretty River Island jumpers, and the all important accessories from River Island, Ugg and Hollister!
Winter Warmers






















What's everyone else's winter survival wardrobe?

Stay toasty warm guys!

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment