Thursday 15 November 2012

Juicy Couture - #givemewhatIwant

The fabulously fashionable brand Juicy Couture are currently running an Instagram competition for people to upload pictures of their Juicy Holiday Wishlist, the prize being a $1000 Juicy shopping spree AND a holiday for two to Los Angeles. Ummm, yespleaseandthankyou?!
Considering I practically live on Instagram and absolutely love Juicy Couture this competition couldn't be more up my street!

So I had a little roam around their website and clipped my fave pieces to Polyvore so I could put them all together on one set, and here's the final product:

This is definitely how I'd wear this seasons Juicy right now! I've chosen lots of pinks, naturally, and a gorgeous pair of metallic jeans, teamed with a sophisticated blazer and some of my favourite accessories!

So Juicy... #givemewhatiwant? ;)

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment